Monday, December 15, 2014

*Ring Ring Ring* 12/12/14

Wednesday afternoon I receive a call from Hooters...

Me: Hello
Manager: Hi this is ,(idk his name lol), a manager here at Hooters, we haven't met yet...
Me: oh ok.... Hi
Manager: yes so did Y actually hire you?

-pause-- (issue: managers not communicating with each other....)

Me: -hesitates- um, yes I spoke with him two days ago and he scheduled me for orientation on Monday
Manager: oh ok I'm making the schedule next week, were you that girl in here the other day?

--pause-- how the hell would I know if your referring to me with such vague description?

Me: yes that was me!
Manager: oh ok see you soon.

----random , random random ------

Friday afternoon I receive ANOTHER call...

It's Y.

He's tell me the GM will not be at work Monday so can I do my orientation Tuesday ....

What the fuck? Like are you sure he's the GM and not the CEO because this man is NEVER AVAILABLE!!! Are you hiring for managers?!?!?

So once again a whole nother day without any damn money.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment