Sunday, December 14, 2014

One More Chance

I decided to give Hooters one last try.

I re-evaluated the situation and thought that maybe that Hooters  girl was just going doing her job by telling me to apply online and that they had updated their hiring process within the past four years.

 I got back on www.Hooters.com/careers and reapplied using a completely different email and full body photo I had recently taken on Thanksgiving.

 I submitted my application 12/1/14.

On 12/3/14 I received a call from one of the store managers (I will refer to him as Y) asking if I wanted to come in for an interview (um, of course!). He scheduled me for an interview 12/4/14 at 2:30 pm. Finally feedback from Hooters!!!!!!

 I googled and youtubed everything I possibly could about Hooters and becoming a hooters girl.

 I was so excited, I called my sister(who is a licensed cosmetologist) and asked her if she could do my makeup, which she accepted.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment